Tuesday, June 28

Make It Monday- Online Class Teaser (Periscope)

Hey Friends!
 
Welcome to this weeks Make It Monday video-
It was my anniversary yesterday so I didn't have much time to share
as we were heading out to lunch. But I did want to give you a peek at the Thoughtful Banners online class before the special promotion for it ends this week.
 
I forgot to mention on the video that for this week only this class is FREE for anyone that purchases the bundle from me by June 29th!
 
(After that the class will be $47 while supplies last.) 
 
FYI- Please make sure you Do NOT have the NO Contact button checked when you place your order- if you do I have no way to get your name or mailing address to ship your kit!
 


(click Here to get to the online class page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!