Wednesday, August 26

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Market Fresh

Welcome to this weeks ADT Blog Hop!
I am pretty excited to hop along & see what the Team has created with the Market Fresh product suite!
I couldn't wait to put my paper snips to work as soon as I opened this beautiful DSP...Take a Look-

 
 
Doesn't it look like I did some fancy water coloring?!
Well besides fussy cutting this was an easy peasy card! I stamped the sentiment & added it to the pre colored DSP which has been transformed in to my fabulous focal point!
 
But just in case all that fussy cutting is not your cup of tea, just grab a punch & create something like this... 
 
Ok lets run over to see what Sarah has created!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop52
 


 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!