Wednesday, January 28

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Happy Birthday

Greetings from Orlando & welcome to this week's Artisan Design Team blog hop!
 
Lots of excitement going on over here- last weekend we celebrated our babies 5th birthday &

 
today my hubby & I are in Orlando for Stampin Up's annual Leadership conference! It's the first time we have been away together since before that little cutie was born. If you see roaming around in Orlando feel free to say hi!  
 
Ok now lets talk about this week projects-
I'm pretty sure everyone is in love with the new Balloon framelits, right?
 
 
This little scrappy card measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 & it was the perfect size to wrap up in a Berry Basket with a small gift for a friend!
 
Next up is another card I made for another friend that actually has the same birthday as my little girl :)
 

 
I used the fun balloon that I created in the technique video I posted last week.
Just an FYI about that- I realized that Youtube didn't upload my last 2 videos to the correct account so if you hit subscribe to channel on those there probably won't be much to see so if you want to subscribe to the channel I normally use just click the little Youtube icon on the top right of my blog. Also if you want to see what I am up to in Orlando or anytime really, subscribe to me on Instagram!
 
Ok let's go visit the amazing Sarah Sagert!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop22

2 comments:

  1. I love the clean lines and Washi on this card. Now I need this stamp set. Thanks for being so creative. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to meet you at leadership. Your projects are simply awesome.
    Hugs from your german friend
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!