Sunday, July 20

Its Gonna Be Fancy!

Holy cow Convention 2014 was so much fun! I have LOTS of fun to share but this will just be a quick post to give you a sneak peek at a card kit that will be available in the new Holiday Catalog!


 
We had the opportunity to get our hands on this amazing kit called Watercolor Winter & let me just say we will be sending some fancy Christmas cards this year! This is by far THE best Simply Created Kit Stampin Up has EVER offered! There was a fun contest to be a little creative with the kit & who ever gets the most likes on Pinterest wins some free products! Whoop Whoop! I hope you check out the pinterest page  & like your favorites, hopefully mine is one of them! Lol! Anyway this kit comes with these amazing die cut glitter phrase! Squeal!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I must contain my excitement...sooo since they provide these beauties in 4 different languages which sadly I don't speak-I took one of these die cuts & snipped a few of the letters to create my Jesus card.


 
 We only had what was provided in the class to work with so I whipped this up in hopes of entering the contest. Simple but to the point of what Christmas is all about for our family. Thank you for stopping by & please come back soon as I have Big News & lots to share!
 

 ~July Promo~
 
 


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/catalogs

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on this!!!!!! Love your take on it... maybe I'll vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you incorporated Jesus in the card! Nice job using what you had to make a BEAUTIFUL result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards...love the colors and pops of gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!